Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Semester July-Nov 2009

It has been over a month since I've last updated this blog. This semester I don't get a slot in the Cyber Lingua Lab, again! No luck ,I supposed. It makes it difficult for me to do activities through my blog or internet. Most classes are in class. I'm teaching 22 hours per week, 4 different codes and 6 different classes this semester. I'm teaching English for Part 1,Part 3 and Part 4 of diploma courses and Report Writing for a degree group.

It's also unfair for me to request all my students to create their on blogs like I used to do. So, I just informed and encouraged them to create their own blogs but no obligations.

Most of the learning reflections are typed and in printed version or the traditional way: handwritten.

However, it doesn't mean that it's less effective. This statement needs to be proven though.

No comments: