Search This Blog

Monday, June 1, 2020

WHY LATE ZONE?

Welcone June 2020!
It's time to blog again.

I've changed the previously  'mouthful blog name' which was 'learningandteachingenglishthroughmyeyes' into 'latezone'.

It's the acronym of  'Learning and Teaching English' (LaTE) which sounds more catchy and easier to remember.

I've decided to make full use of the blog again for several reasons:
  1. The content is still relevant
  2. I'm still teaching this code 
  3. I'm still the LIC (Lecturer-in-Charge) for ELC501

However, I also teach other subjects that I need to develop the content from scratch which are 'Creative Writing' and another one is 'Malay Language for Translation Purposes' besides 'Integrated Language Skills'.

So,yes! 
It's 4 codes this semester with the total of 6 different classes.

I'll elaborate about each class on my upcoming posts.

Till then.




No comments: