Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2015

Change of Plan

The initial plan this week was to ask all groups of EWC661 to do a 'pilot test' on the questionnaires that they had prepared. After looking at some questionnaires created, I decided to give more input and lectures on the basic steps that they need to know. I want them to see the link between the topics that they have chosen and the purpose of their studies. I want them to really understand what actually they want to know about. If they could not answer this basic question, they will have a difficult time to proceed.

Of course,I had approved all the titles since week 3 and 4 but I could see that not all groups had done further research or readings on the related topics. So,for my Sunday and Monday classes,which were 4 classes, I did a very quick review on several very important topics that I have covered briefly before.

The topics covered include:
  1. Data collection
  2. Sampling
  3. Data processing
  4. Questionnaire(sample)
  5. Background of the Study

No comments: