Search This Blog

Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Magic Tricks

For the past 2 weeks, I have taught all my 6 groups of EWC661 - English for Report Writing classes 'The Magic Tricks' to assist them in completing their reports. As expected, nobody knew any of the 'secrets' in Microsoft Word that I've shared with them.

The content of my hands-on lecture includes the usage of these functions:

  1. Headings
  2. Page Break
  3. Page Number 
  4. Multi-level Numbering
  5. Navigation Pane
  6. Review
  7. Spelling and Grammar
  8. Thesaurus
  9. New Comment
  10. Table of Contents
  11. Table of Figures
  12. Table of Illustrations
  13. Update Table of Contents
Everything was done in about 15 minutes towards the end of my lecture as a 'reward' to them.

So,my dear students,how have you enjoyed 'The Magic Tricks'?

No comments: