Search This Blog

Thursday, February 2, 2017

First Reflection of 2017

It's Thursday afternoon and very quiet. Nobody is around. I can only hear the chirping of the birds and the sound of the air-conditioner and my own typing at the keyboard of this computer. It has been a while since I've done any reflections on my teaching.

Oh yes! The semester has ended. I feel somewhat numb from the flooding loads of work that had to be completed last week.

It's over? I can't believe it is over!

My family and I actually stayed and slept in my office for 2 nights last week as we could not go home because of the flood that blocked the way to our home. I did not sleep as I was completing the uploading of the marks for all my 9 classes of 5 different codes.

Feeling overwhelmed. I just need to pour my reflection here to unload some of my thoughts that have been playing in my mind. Facebook updates have not been enough.

I need to spring-clean my room too. Need to get rid of those papers that are no longer necessary to be kept.

To be continued.

Going home.




No comments: