Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Not Over

I really thought that it was over on my previous entry.

I was wrong.

It was not over as I thought it should have been.

I really thought that I could finally take a break and have a good holiday with my family.

I was wrong.

More scripts to mark. It was EET669. The writing and the speaking recordings need to be evaluated too.

So,I decided to complete 'everything' before going for a 'break'.

Yes, everything in inverted coma as I know that it's impossible to complete 'everything' before going for a break. So, I had completed all that I needed to do.

The next task to be completed is setting of the final exam questions.

Last week, I got my new timetable for this semester.

10 classes to teach for this semester and 3 codes to teach.

1. ELC501 English for Critical Academic Reading - 3 classes
2. ELC590 English for Oral Presentations - 4 classes
3.EWC661 English Report Writing - 3 classes

So,here I am. Blogging again to declutter my mind.
I have 2 days left to make preparation for the next semester.
The first class of the next semester begins this Sunday from 8am to 4pm.

Okay,let's print out all the attendance lists first!




No comments: