Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Letter of the Week

To my dear students,
How I miss all of you so much! Thanks so much for all your wishes and ‘doa’ . However, you must probably feel ‘happy’ too, as you don’t have to come to class and do all the activities that I always instruct you to do. Emm, don’t lie to me! I know.

Anyway, I realized that these 2 days have been a bit serious lessons for all my classes. On Sunday class, I had to give a test and a quiz and also lecture. For Monday class, I talked about Speaking final exam and in the evening class I talked about thesis statement and topic sentences and use the textbook.

I also related to all of you about how I became sick and must have ‘bored all of you to death’ about my busy schedules. Anyway, it just goes to show that I’m only human and not a superwoman.

I have also informed all of you about how much you need to improve on your grammar. Upon checking your essays, reading your writings at your blogs, most of you really need to work hard on your grammar and some of you on word choice and even spelling. You also need to speak English all the time, especially in my class and while communicating with me or with your friends.

Till I write again!

7 comments:

ninie said...

Hye Pn. Shima...
actually, before this I can't get in and comment your blog. I hope after this i can chat with you and asking more about english with you. and i also hope that my language can be more better

cutevirgo said...

Hye Pn Shima
I've try so many times to send my comment but always failed. So, now I'm trying to publish my comment. I'm not writing in my blog for a week I think because I'm very busy last week doing my activity...

farra dina said...

Salam,
Glad that you are OK now. I think you should get more rest because as you said in the class yesterday, you are not a superwoman. Your body needs a break :)

capricornGurl said...

Assalamualaikum....
This is my comment in your blog.. I have a difficulty to get in and give a comment in your blog. after read comment that you received, it's not only me, who have a problem to send my comment..
after this, i will always give comment in your blog....

sitimaimunah said...

Hai, pnshima
I was glad to see you again. I just want to say that I like writing actually but my grammar is quite poor for this time. So, from your exercise given to me is practice me for doing more writing and reading. That’s all I want to say. Thanks again and keep you in touch………..

barbiezana said...

Hye Puan Shima.
At last, I have the oppurtunity to commenting your page. Actually, I love the way you teach us about learning english. It's really fun, and i really enjoy to attend your class...Thank you Puan!!

ASYRAF said...

sorry late to post my comment...
actually i had a problem with using this blog...
sorry...