Search This Blog

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Online Paragraph Writing_BEL260 PLK

Dear all,
You have just completed the online interactive paragraph writing activity. I've also asked you to post it on your blog. What I want you to do next is to look at one another's paragraph and try to identify the topic sentence, supporting details and also the concluding sentence of that paragraph. Comment on their blogs.
Is there unity, coherence and cohesion in the paragraph?
Please commment on one another's paragraph.

What do you think of this exercise?
Does it help you to understand the process of writing better?
Please post your comment here.

3 comments:

Rina said...

I think this is the best way to improve my writing. It's really help me to understand the process of writing and to be a better English writer.

Unknown said...

In this session, I know how to do some essay, what is introduction, supporting detail and how to conclude the essay with give some example in every supporting detail...I hope i can improve my English essay ...

fara said...

Hi!Pn.Shima.......
You have nice blog.....
Thanks a lot because you really help me to create a blog. This lesson are very good because it can improve my english....Thank you